A fresh catering alternative. Colourful, quality food created from scratch using free range and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Making and cooking menus to suit you, interesting food that is good for your taste buds, good for your health and good for your environment. Fresh food, no beige food allowed! Committed to offering quality food that is nutritionally balanced, and determined to offer an alternative catering experience for customers.
Taking a simple step, making hand cut sandwiches from freshly baked bread , delivered by a local baker, on the morning it was baked, produces simply the best sandwiches.
Everything in the Raspberry kitchen is made from scratch, including pastry. By making everything, I am happy that the customer is getting the best quality, the best taste and it’s healthier too. The Raspberry Team are committed to attention to detail, and have the flexibility to adapt recipes to produce simply gorgeous food.
Fed up of eating dry or soggy sandwiches and beige non-descriptive nibbles, from outside caterers, I felt there had to be a much better alternative. Raspberry Catering is the Caterer to provide that Fresh Catering Alternative
Raspberry Catering is a business designed around food cooked in our kitchen using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible:
- Menus are made with seasonal produce wherever possible.
- Real homemade food, recipes made from scratch with care and attention.
- Special dietary requirements are accommodated.
- Key staff are holders of the CIEH level 2 award in Food Safety & Catering.
- Raspberry Catering holds Public Liability Insurance for up to £5 million.
- Julie holds The CIEH level 3 in Supervising Food Safety and a Level 4 in Managing Food Safety.
- Five star food hygiene awarded – Raspberry Catering has been awarded a maximum five star rating for food hygiene by The National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (Scores on the Doors) www.torfaen.gov.uk. Delighted with this rating and high scoring award as we take food hygiene very seriously. The Scores on the Doors is a national public information service where you can find the official local authority hygiene ratings for food related businesses in the UK.
- The Raspberry Kitchen is a spacious commercial kitchen built and designed with advice from the Environmental Heath Department. This was to insure the highest standard of food safety can be implemented the handling of our food.
A strict recycling policy
Any containers which can’t be recycled are re-used for storage.
Serving dishes and cutlery are collected to be washed and sanitised to be used again
Bread crusts are made into breadcrumbs and used in recipes, surplus fruit and vegetables are made into chutneys, fruit and vegetable waste goes to the allotment @Evolve Ltd.
We are aiming to be using only Biodegradable disposables in 2018.
The proof is in the pudding…
Raspberry Catering provided us with a corporate lunch for a training course and I wanted to say how amazing the food was...The selection of cakes was tempting and inviting and the only issue there was that everyone wanted one of each!
Just wanted to let you know how very pleased we were with the buffet lunch we received today. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious, it was presented beautifully and everyone liked it. It helped us to make a good impression with our customers and we will certainly be a returning customer of yours!
Thanks for everything you’ve done for us. You have been so accommodating to our needs and requests and the cake and cupcakes looked and tasted fantastic...thanks ever so much for delivering exactly what we wanted on the day, a real pleasure to work with, you co-ordinated the event from the start and worked really hard to ensure that everyone had what they wanted.
We’ve used Raspberry Catering on a number of occasions and the food has always been really fresh, well presented and delicious! The choice of food is always creative and varied, which keeps us all happy. The service is always prompt and personal and we will definitely not be looking anywhere else for our catering in future.
Just a note to say a big thank you for your help and to the two lovely ladies who came on the day to serve. They were friendly, professional and nothing was too much trouble for them in quite a challenging space. The food was fantastic too, with the Welsh cakes being a real hit! We would certainly look to use you again.
Raspberry Catering has provided us with consistently great food for the past three years. The quality of the buffet food always impresses our visitors and their attention to detail and any specific dietary requirements are second to none.
We use Raspberry Catering regularly for Sales Meeting and Customer visits. We cannot praise them enough.
The food is always of the highest quality. The staff are amazing and are happy to accommodate menu changes to suit the event.
Raspberry Catering have been supplying our site for a year and a half, they have supported us from day one even with last minute orders. The team are extremely helpful and very reliable – one highlight was when they supplied us with a hot Christmas buffet for 100+ employees which everyone enjoyed. Food is great whether you want the healthy option or a little indulgence (their homemade cake is delicious).
May I pass on my hugest thanks to you and the team for pulling together that last minute request for buffet this week. It was much appreciated! (And strangely, there was no issue with the lack of fruit!)